Thursday, June 13, 2013

A New Look

I am not sure about this growing up thing it is happening too fast.  The past couple of months Rylee has complained that she couldn't see the board at school.  The Mom response "Where are you sitting and who is sitting in front of you?"  Daughter's reply "I sit in the back and the boys all sit in front of me."  Deja vu was setting in the only difference is that I was one year old.  Mr. Stewart let her move up front which seemed to do the trick for awhile.  Once again she started complaining that she couldn't see very well.  It was time for a visit to the eye doctor.  SURPRISE!!!! she needs glasses for nearsightedness.  She had already picked out her frames while we waited for our appointment.  The hardest part was waiting for them to be ready.

Finally.......

How do I look?
Supplies + chocolate

Once again the deja vu set in as I watched & listened to her as she looked around in awe at all that was blurry became clear to her.  I think she looks really cute and I love her frames enough that I might steal them.  Now comes the struggle of getting used to them and not setting them down so Ryder can get a hold of them.

No comments: