Sunday, May 12, 2013

SWA Take Your Kids to Work Day

I am not sure why SkyWest decided to participate in the Bring Your Kids to Work Day, but when they announced it I registered the girls.  Ryder wasn't old enough to come, but give him a couple of years.  The hardest part of the day was getting everyone ready and to work before 8:15.  I signed them in and they went one way and I wend another.

Where does this lead???
To the maintenance dept for part inspection.
Inflight...learn how to service the passengers.
and give the safety demo.
Rylee's group 11 years old to 16 years old.
The whole group with Chip Childs, President of SkyWest
Reganne & Sierra
Friends from Daycare...Her mom works in Inflight
Color Contest
Mom's desk
Digging through my old blackberries.  Can we keep one??
Lunch at Subway
What work day would be complete without having lunch out at Subway.

The girls were unimpressed with my job and all my phones.  They both want to be flight attendants when they grow up.  Just a reminder to them that they have to grow taller and be at least 5'1" to apply.  It was now time to go back to school which they weren't too excited about.  They had a great time and came home with lots of stuff and an eagerness to go again next year.  

When I got back to work the People Dept that put it on were all worn out but they had smiles on their faces as well.  That is a good sign for a repeat next year.

No comments: