Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day x3

The past 10 years I have successfully survived the valentine crazies.  That run came to an end this year.  Each child has their own ideas and plans for the day.  The first attach of the hearts arrived on Monday afternoon.  Rylee's new Activity Day Group met and planned a secret heart attach to someone special.

\
I am glad Dave & I still qualify since this was our bedroom door.

This heart makes me smile and glad that I am a mom.
Special Surprise for my Valentines...Too early to celebrate they weren't interested in being my valentines.

Rylee's Valentine gave her a chocolate rose, cupcakes, and licorice.  Who knew that 5th Graders planned and executed Valentine's Day so well.  Parents please take notes.
Did they get enough treats??

They were all tired and ready for bed from the sugar crash that followed shortly after dinner.  Oops!! Mom we forgot that we made you a valentine in school.  The night ended with kisses and hugs that made my whole day.  Dinner out will wait until next week when everyone leaves go back home since town is packed.

No comments: