Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Deal of the Week.....


Skylanders Swarm

This is my great deal of the week.  Our friend Dacoda has a birthday this week and loves anything Skylander.  In fact when I asked him what he wanted he started naming the ones he wanted.  Me being behind the times made him write them down for me.   Saturday morning during my shopping adventures to Smiths I came upon a display for Skylanders on sale.  I checked my list and was surprised to find one that matched.  I was even more surprised by the price $11.88.  The cashier had just handed me back my cash rewards back + scanning my rewards card.......drum roll please........The final price was $1.92!!!!!  YEAH!!!!  I saved 91% and on something that will make a little boy smile.

This made my whole day and I hope it makes his on Monday.

No comments: