Saturday, July 2, 2011

Just Add Waters!

Every day Ryder begs Dave to spray him as he waters the garden. Every day the replay is the same NO! not tonight. Last night after mowing the lawn Dave turned on the sprinklers to wash and cool everything down. Ryder begged me to let him ride his bike before bed. I agreed without even thinking about the water being on. Ryder started begging to get wet as soon as I came outside. I told him one time through and then it was shower time. Mom, this is a clothes shower. Watch me shower my clothes.

What do you get when you have a Little Waters + Water = Soaking Wet little boy. Added bonus alot of giggles.




Clothes Shower





Soaking Wet in a matter of seconds.



3, 5, 4 more times please???




He was finished in about 15 minutes with teeth chattering and dripping wet. He wanted a warm shower and warm jammies.

He slept all night!!! YEAH for Me!!!

No comments: