Wednesday, September 13, 2023

It's My Birthday!!

Another year has gone by and hopefully another year wiser. It's not time to sit and relax or time to party. It's going to be a full day of work, treats, taking the dogs to the groomers (finally), lunch with my team, and lastly the "Golden Goggles Awards Night" to wrap up another great year of successful swimming. 

Just a warning some celebrating took place on a variety of days due to our crazy schedules.

My IA team really spoiled me.
Liz, Carrol, Harry, and Cami
made sure I had a great day at work with all my favorite treats.

Costco mini chocolate chip cookies
instead of any type of cake.
Only problem is Ryder loves them as much as I do.
He demands his fair share.

What birthday would be complete without dinner
with the Wheelers. A couple of days late
but yummy fried ice cream cures all problems.
Great dinner at Don Pedros with only 4 adults.

57 doesn't feel any older than 56. However, it's a whole lot closer to 60 which does sound older. I was spoiled by my family and friends. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

 

No comments: