Sunday, August 20, 2023

Another Crazy Week in April

Wasn't it just last week we had a snow storm? The only thing that is consistent in St George is changing weather.

My car is turning green!!
There is so much pollen in the air that everything has a green sheen to it.
Don't try using your windshield wipers to remove it. They only smear all over the windshield.

Taxes due date.
This picture was my proof for Ryder that they are in the mail.

Early morning test
Let's stop for a quick breakfast. Ryder definitely needs brain food.
Kolaches from the Dugout. One mistake I should have ordered the small ones.
We are both stuffed.
Ryder got an A on his test. This maybe a tradition to start. 

Watch out!
Things maybe closer than they look in the picture.
I looked up from my computer and jumped.
This balloon was so close you could almost touch it.
Back to work once my heart stops pounding.

Senior Pictures
Blake talked her into just taking a few.
I love her spunky attitude.

Quenchit & Cookies
This cookie run was without Reganne but Grandma volunteered for the job.
I saw yummy Raspberry Lemonade cookie on Facebook.
Off we went and got the drink of the month Blue Raspberry flavored water, Diet Coke, and not the cookie of the month since they ran out. Instead Chocolate Chip  & S'more.
Beware of packaged cookies...no taste and my drink was truly just blue water.
Onto the next shop.

Visiting MacPhersons
Rachel came down for a dance competition.
She is so fun to watch.
I love these quick visits and hanging with family.

We had a great week full of different activities. Anyone else notice there is not a pool picture this week. It's also great to smell fresh air and not chlorine on the weekends. Mind you not too many weekends or we will all dry up and fly away.

No comments: