Sunday, October 30, 2022

Good Food or Healthy Food

Balance of Nature has many benefits but one that I can enjoy each day is the food they offer.  I really struggle to eat fruits & vegetable each day along with healthier options.  I have made it a goal to try everything and give it a fair shot.  

Oatmeal, blueberries, and Fiber & Spice
Tasted really good and very filling.

Green Smoothie
I can't remember what is all in it but it tasted good.
Very healthy for sure.

Bean & Rice burrito
in a spinach tortilla

Burrito Bowl
I could only eat half and shared the other half with Ryder.

Surprise!!
Inspiration in the bathroom.
Not sure who left this but it made me smile.

Another one
I love the thought.

Fried Rice
This was good as well. 
Ryder wasn't as impressed with this one.

I love eating healthy food that I don't have to think up or cook each day.  I a trying to implement some healthier eating habits at home as well.  I still have my sweet tooth that aches every day for a little chocolate or candy.  I make it to about 8:00 every night then all I think about is sugar and chocolate.  I win some days and lose a couple of more.  I am definitely a work in process.

No comments: