Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Snap Shots of the Week - February 27th

All have a story that could be shared.  But should they?  Definitely, don't want to forget the craziness that makes up a week.

Dogs in the garbage!!
Gone are the days when the kids were eager to spend time with me and clean house.
OH, wait that was a hard never.
Teenagers are much worse about helping out.  They have plans, work, homework, or just plain ignore me.
Begging, Pleading, and Threatening all are not working.
Any ideas?
I shared this picture with them in hopes they would take the garbage out?
My phone was silent.
Any ideas?  Maybe I should charge them a cleaning fee to live here?

Join my Instagram account.
Please!!!
You are taking way too long to respond.

Cinnamon Flop for breakfast
Sunday mornings with late church.  This is a must to make.
Then share with Rylee when she is at work.

Dave's Fortune 
I'm not sure but I think they made a mistake.
We had a good laugh and hope he has nature turns good the rest of the day.

More snow flake or little balls
We sure wish that more would fall.
Must document what little we get.
To remind us what it looks like if we don't see more for a long while.
 

No comments: