Sunday, January 23, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving....Food Prep

I am really tired of being in the kitchen all by myself for the 2nd year in a row.  Delegate, make assignments, and teaching how to's.  I am already exhausted and it's only 10:00.  The turkey is brined and in the oven.  Time for my first assistants the Waters Fruit Salad.

Dave, Ryder, and Ruston
Chopped, dumped, and whipped up the yummy salad.
Only issue is how long to whip the cream.
Stop before it turns to buttar.

Crockpot Stuffing
I haven't made this in a few years.
This year's was a little herby.

Homemade Mac & Cheese
I found the recipe on Instagram.
A little dry but a whole lot of flavor.

I missed taking a picture of Reganne's veggie tray.  She did an amazing job chopping & making the veggies good enough to eat.

This will be a good tradition to continue.  The only change I will make is one dish at a time less confusion and a lot less people to trip over.  I am still on the look out for a good creamy cheesy mac & cheese recipe.

 

No comments: