Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Fall Break Day One

Beverly Hills Sign
As show on TV.

Well there was another wrinkle in our travel plans.  One more test required to cover Saturday's visit to the park.  After multiple transfer I finally made it to the business offices at Universal Studios to promptly being told that yes another test was required for all non vaccinated guests.  Also reservations were required for the Costco Tickets we had.  Lucky for me there was space available for both days.  I am positive my family would have killed me at this point if we couldn't go.

9:30 we were ready to hit the road.  Everyone was negative that needed to be.  We had gas, goodies, vaccine cards, and tickets to the park.  We all found our seats and settled in for a 7 hour drive.

One minor problem the address they sent me which I promptly programmed into Google Maps. It was the business office not the condo.  I quickly found the correct address and programmed it into the ap.  It was another hour before we found our place.  The detour took us thru some rough areas of LA with more homeless tents in every direction.  

We made it, unloaded, and ready to find dinner.  We went for a walk and discovered not much around.  No large grocery stores but corner markets instead.  The clerk told us not to give money to homeless milling around outside.  Please don't encourage them we don't want them in this area.  Lucky for us we didn't see anyone on the walk back.

Time to get some rest so the fun could begin in the morning.

No comments: