Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Snippet of August

August has been a busy month going back to school, working, swimming, and maybe a little fun thrown in to make it less painful.  The heat is still brutal with temperatures reaching over 100 degrees every day.  No matter how bad the heat gets we still move forward each day.


New haircut with curtain bangs.
She had a friend cut & style it for her.
It looks really cute on her and makes her look even more grown up.

Ouch!!!
Answer a phone call to screaming that he is bleeding.
Dave was home but Ryder wanted to scream at me instead.
Rylee helped him wash it out and put a bandaid on it.
It wasn't as bad as we thought at first.  He is up to date on his tetanus shot.  
He will live to fight another day.

Nice bottom shot!!
He loves to put his feet in the air and give me a bottom shot every day.
This one however is legit.  Swimming the 1000 Freestyle @ B,B, & W Meet.

It was a good month full of various activities.  I will be playing catchup for the next couple of months with all housework, decluttering, and maybe even some deep cleaning that hasn't been done.  Why does cleaning have to be so difficult?  Every time I finish one job I turn around and see another one that needs to be done.  Or a dirt spot that I missed!!!  Job security or insanity I am not sure which applies.  My vote is to forget it all and have fun.

No comments: