Sunday, September 19, 2021

New School Year 2021-2022

I am definitely ready for school to start.  I may be the only one that will say that aloud at our house.  Yet Ryder will secretly admit it if you ask him when he is alone.

August 12th is the first day for everyone except Kindergarten and Junior & Seniors.  Ryder didn't fit into either category so he had to set his alarm.  Middle school has a later start time than last year.  He was excited to sleep a little extra.

Ryder, Age 13
Eighth Grade
Desert Hills Middle School
Start time 8:25

Second Day first day... I couldn't get her to send me a picture or get up earlier enough for me to take one.  I had to beg, plead, and maybe even a few threats to get this one.

Reganne, Age 16
Junior
Desert Hills High School

Both days were good however, the weekend was even better.  It's going to be another busy school year that we are hoping to survive.  First break is Labor Day.  Let's all hope we survive until then.

No comments: