Sunday, May 10, 2020

And Another One....

The weeks are starting to blend together and most days are the same way.  Get up, school, work, eat, argue, sleep, and repeat again.  Each day I get the privilege of trying to get school work finished this is making me not the person they want to see after work.  I am grateful for the weekend when thing can be a little more relaxed.  I just need to figure out how to get the house cleaned and grocery shopping done during the week.  This would really make the weekend relaxing.  I am going to really try harder this week to make this happen.

Why won't they eat the last one?
I am seeing this more and more.
Are they avoid getting yelled at or what?

This new fashion statement takes
a lot to get used to.
Between fogging up my glasses, smelling & feeling my hot stinky breath.
The worst is not being able to read anything without moving my glasses.
I had a serious headache by the time I made it home.

Curious Ryder has been dying to a hover board.
Ben had one that he was willing to bring it over.
He needed a little assistance getting on.

A little unsure and where is his
protection.  He definitely needs
a helmat and shoes.
 
He was off and riding.
Now he is begging to ride it inside.
No Way!!!!
I did find him in his bedroom riding it.
He soon wore out the battery so Ben took it with him
to charge it up.
This maybe a future birthday or Christmas present.


Sunday baking...
Yummy cookies with mini M&Ms

I also tried my hand at making rolls again.
These were absolutely delicious.
I just needed to share.  We took some to our ministering ladies.

The day isn't over yet.
He needed to shoot some hoops
since he was bored.

Love this time of year.
The air smells like flowers.
So glad I got this picture by morning the petals
had all fallen on the ground.

Loved the jets flying over as
a thank you to all the hospital staff on the
front lines.
They really are moving it took 10 minutes to get from Beaver to St George.


The weather is warming up maybe a little to fast this year.  The word from Salt Lake City is that restrictions maybe eased up as early as next week.  That would be amazing for everyone and get this world turning again.  We are all still healthy and kicking down here.

Everyone stay safe & strong for another week.

No comments: