Sunday, April 26, 2020

We Are Still Here...

I will say thriving for the most part.  Ryder is still getting up early and finished with all of his assignments.  Rylee & Reganne want to sleep in and move at a slower pace.  There is one problem with this schedule.  Ryder is bored by the time they wake up and are ready to start their assignments.  He can't be quiet or leave them alone.  Lunchtime arrives and the house is in chaos.  The newest glitch is the internet having issues dealing with the loads of kids trying to complete their daily assignments.  

Weekly calendar assignments
6th grade teachers amaze me daily.

We are still walking daily
They love it and so do I.

Work is still going forward.
More boxes of stuff than we ever wanted.

Poor Ginger!!
She is exhausted from playing with Ryder.
The looks I get seem to say "will he ever go back to school"

Rylee & Ben
Starting the Easter Weekend early by coloring eggs.

Saturday @ Sand Hollow
The water was way to cold for me but not for
these 2.

The water is cold
and Dave is stuck.

They are off on another adventure.
I was relaxing and listening to my book.

Hi, Mom!!
I remembered my mask for work.

Beautiful scenery.

Senior pictures @ DixieTech

I was amazing at how empty the
streets were down below.
Everyone is doing their part and staying home.

A great shot of Pine Valley Mountain
with the quiet city below.
This is week four and I sure hope there is an end in sight.  I would even settle for a plan of how we recover and move forward.   We keep everyone in our prayers and joined in for the day of fasting not only for those sick but those who are in authority to make good decisions and help us recover.

Stay Strong and Stay Safe!!

No comments: