Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

Where has the time gone and why didn't my pause button work?  I refuse to acknowledge that she is 18 but that all a side it isn't up to to me.  This amazing girl is 18 and full of promise.  Celebrating a major milestone in your life during a pandemic and stay at home order is a recipe for unhappiness.  

How do you party when you can't eat out or go out???  There will be major celebrating when this of over I assured her.  My first job was to embarrass her on social media.

First Birthday

18th Birthday

Lets wake her up with
a candle, song, and breakfast.
She went back to sleep.

Yummy cake with only one candle.
Not because I didn't have enough.

She wanted her wish to come true.
I think it may have already come true.
Boyfriend Ben in the background.

Love the knowing smile on her face.
He spoils her and also let's her steal his clothes.
She had multiple celebrations with double the cake and even extra presents.  She is an adult know full of promise and adventure.  The craziness we call life right now will not define her or her future.  Instead we all need to hang on for the ride and watch her fly.

No comments: