Wednesday, March 18, 2020

The Mind of a Twelve Year Old

Maybe iCloud isn't to bad after all.  It gives me an insight to Ryder's mind by the pictures that show up on my phone.  The 12 year old brain is still pretty much a mystery to me but I am a quick study and hopefully learn before he turns 13.

Look deep into my green eyes.

Food!!!
His first attempt at this.
My house smelled like burnt cheese for 2 days,

He loves the dogs.
Ginger is really patient.
Dexter hides from him until time for bed.

Oreo Milkshakes
another new food item.
He loves to cook and share with others.  The cheese quesadillas, oreo milkshakes, and grilled cheese sandwiches are just the beginning of what he will accomplish.  One minor problem when he feeds his friends our food disappears without me knowing why.  I swear I took a loaf of bread out of the freezer yesterday.  Where did it go?  or did I?  Then once again the burnt cheese smell is all I can smell.  This is not a smell that I enjoy or use in a aromatic candle.  

What will spring break bring?

No comments: