Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Getting Ready

Saturday morning came at us at full speed.  Dave & Ryder were headed to Mesquite for day 2 of the car show.  Rylee was headed off for her day date with Will.  Reganne had a full day with Honors Choir at DSU.  What was I going to do with some free time.  Errands!!! 

When I think everything is running smoothly and right on schedule.... BAM!!!! Everything starts changing.  We have a hair emergency!!! Prom pictures were being moved up to 3:30.  Hair appointment was at 3:00.  Please fix it.  Thank goodness for cell phones that modern convenience that wasn't working to well for me.  Everyone was busy, out of town, or not available.  I even sent out an SOS on Facebook.

When all else fails maybe Mom can rescue the situation.  I have been doing hair for over 40 years and hopefully have a few tricks.  We were doing good until Reganne got home and promptly said where's the curls??

Sister helping sister

Time to relax & eat
Can she eat just one?

A handful, water,
and YouTube.

Relaxing

Amazing!!!
She looks gorgeous.

I may not get a couples picture
but I will take a selfie.
My day may not have gone as planned.  We survived and she was off to the Jr Prom.

No comments: