Tuesday, January 22, 2019

The Day of Last Times

December 30th the day of last times..... The last time for 3 hour of church.  The last time in primary.  The last time enduring sharing time.  The last time church starting at 11:00.  The day being full of last times could bring tears to my eyes instead the craziness in switching classes kept the eyes dry.

One minor problem is the leaders forgot that the new Eleven Year Old  Class didn't have a teacher or even a room to meet.  Everyone soon got settled in time for Sharing Time.

The last Happy Birthday song.

The last time being embarrassed or
being told to be quiet.

The amazing Eleven Year Olds
Not all pictured but 15 boys and 5 girls.

This boy is ready to become
a Deacon
I am amazed at the timeliness of this current church wide change.  The double whammy of Ryder being in the eleven year old class and us being the teachers.  How was the transition going to work?  How will kids be effected?  One student in the Sunday School Class until March or One student left in a class until December 30th.   When I received the email on that Friday morning the sweetest peace and excitement passed over me.  I had my answer to my questions and the knowledge that Heavenly Father is aware of these children and is aware of their challenges they face everyday.  Most of all how ready they are for their new adventures.

No comments: