Thursday, January 3, 2019

Christmas School Concerts


Fun Christmas adventures are over and time to get back to every day busyness.  School activities are in full swing.  First up was Ryder's choir performance.  The kids are ready to get the show started and show off all that they have learned.

Put your hands behind your back.

Or by your sides.
He looks so uncomfortable. 
They sound really good.

Actions are the best.
The program was supposed to last 25 to 30 minutes and they delivered.  Monday arrived with Reganne's choir concert.  No pictures for this one due to bad lighting and my bad eyes in trying to find her in the crowd.  They too sounded awesome!!! 

 It was then off to my work Christmas party.  This year we chose the new Fantastic Beasts... arriving late didn't help me out any.  I was completely lost and couldn't figure out what was really going on.  Rylee & Ryder weren't much help in solving the mystery for me.  We should have seen the Grinch instead. 

I am so proud of the hard work and determination the kids are putting into everything they do.

No comments: