Sunday, September 9, 2018

Time to Relax

We survived the first week of school!!!  It was time to play, relax, and have fun.  Most importantly get wet.  It's still summer of course and the temperatures are still 100's we all need to cool off.  Sand Hollow here we come.....

Dang!!!
What is wrong with my phone?
It won't switch views...6 pictures later Rylee fixed it for me.

Ryder
Conquering his frustration.
He even jump the wake a time or two.

Ms Rylee
Showing how easy it looks but
in reality how difficult it is to master.

Tube Time
Ryder is king of the water
It was now time for mom to climb aboard and go for a ride.  Ryder joined me and soon we were moving across the water.  Next thing I knew a large wave was heading our direction.  Should I hold on or jump off??  To late we flew up and landed hard with my chin smashing into my hand.  I was done for the day.  It was time to call it a day before anymore injuries.

Time for lunch, a movie "Alpha" it was a good day.

No comments: