Thursday, September 6, 2018

New School Year 2018-2019

Wait a minute how did 12 weeks pass so quickly? Summer vacation has come to an but not the high temperatures.  I totally get how the calendar is made each year but I can't figure out how time is moving so quickly.  

Reganne, 8th Grader
Desert Hills Middle School

Rylee, 11th Grade
Desert Hills High School

Ryder, 5th Grade
Crimson View Elementary
It was crazy busy first morning. Gone are the days that I can dictate what each one needs to do to start the day.  I am slowly learning this but today I can still persuade them with yummy scones fresh out of the pan.

How many did they eat? 
Everyone made it on time to start their first day of the new school year.  I waited anxiously for reports of how they each one survived.  Rylee replied it was awful, Reganne replied it was terrible the bus was late getting them home.  Ryder replied it was awesome and the best first day ever.

I am hope that they will find the fun and excitement to learn new things each day.  If not the fun then maybe excitement of learning new things.

No comments: