Thursday, November 16, 2017

September Odds & Ends

I have been trying to clean up all my pictures and move them over to Google Photos for another backup and to post to this blog.  During the process I lost a few pictures when I was blogging but they magically reappeared during the syncing process.

Stem Day inspiration
Made his own game from toilet paper rolls & tape.

Primary class 
Making a model of the temple
(Thanks Sis Stum for sharing the picture)

Dave's last dry picture of the night.
(Zach's Dad beat Ryder to the punch and pushed Dave into the water)

Reganne pushed Ryder in
after he got her wet over by the hot tub.

Accidental Selfie @ work.
Trying to get the camera to work
while helping out with another phone.
September ended and we are worn out.  Hopefully, October will be a little slower.  I am not counting on it since Halloween is always busy.

No comments: