Thursday, March 16, 2017

Delicious & Dangerous


Who could pass up trying the new Oreo's?  Not me of course when I found them at Walmart.  Could I get anyone to give them a try?  Before I knew it the package was 1/2 gone.

The verdict?  The kids they are way to sweet.  Dave said just like eating a sugar cookie.  After a couple I was hooked.

However, I hadn't seen the reports of what happens after you eat them.  I only found out for myself afterwards.  The first side effect is a pink tongue.  A HOT Pink tongue!!!  The other side effect is to delicate to describe but all the reports out there are not exaggerating the final result.  After 24 hours the evidence is gone.

Can we roast these?  Will they stay fresh until July? Should I buy more? Too many questions for now only time will tell.  

No comments: