Thursday, July 28, 2016

Time for Culture

We can always use more and with Tuacahn Theater in our backyard it is a must.  We have summer season tickets this year.  The first show is Peter Pan and show time was 8:45.  I wasn't sure how well Ryder would do since it doesn't stay up much past 9:00.

We found our seats and luck was on our side we had aisle seats. Then the crowds started filing in and I became nervous.  High school kids started filling the seats in front of us.  The lady beside me had her fan and bluetooth earpiece.  

Thank goodness I don't take up much room.
That was my seat between Dave and the fan.

Pre-show picture
The lights dimmed and with that came the people behind me.  An older lady and 3 younger ones.  The high school kids were quiet and very respectful.  The 4 ladies behind me were worse than three year olds.  I had ice dropped down my back, Their purses knocking me upside the head.  The icing on the cake was the older one started singing (not quietly) along with the show.

Ryder got sleepy and climbed on Dave's lap to sleep.  Just as his eyes closed the cannon went off announcing Captain Hook.
 
It was a good show, the cast did an amazing job.  It was rather long with us not getting home until after 11:30.  Everyone was tired and a little cranky Tuesday morning.

Tarzan is next up.  Hopefully the show will start a little earlier.

1 comment:

LGH said...

Hey, Lori, thanks for the review!