Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Old Toy Becomes New Again

Reganne got a Spirograph set for Christmas.  It sat on the shelf for the month of January since she wasn't sure exactly what it was.  Thank goodness for lazy Sunday evenings Reganne begged us to show her what it was.  I noticed right away something different there are no longer pins to hold the paper in place.  Instead ticky tack sticky stuff to use.

They were ready to start...

Take our picture please!!!!

Dad its our turn.

A picture for you.  How does it look?

Mr Dirty Face also has to get a piece of the action
 and share his picture

Half of a ream of paper later they loved it and wanted me to hang the pictures up at my desk.  I asked them if they had signed their work? No why? All artists sign their work.  Off they went and I have 10 pictures to decorate my cubie walls.

It is some much fun watching your kids play with toys you enjoyed as a kid yourself.

No comments: