Thursday, March 6, 2014

Super Bowl Party

Was there a game going on??  Dave & Blake were all for the game.  However, the rest of us it was all about the food and commercials.  I tried new recipes Cafe Rio Pork & Lime Rice but everyone basically went for the hot dogs and chips.  Everyone was full and we sat down to watch the game.

The kids started begging for chocolate or should I say Chocolate Fountain!!!!  This was my Christmas present from the kids.  I promised we would get it out and try it.  Ryder wouldn't let me forget.

It's Time!!!
Came the cry as I got the stuff out.
Amazement blazing in the big eyes!!!
Bananas, Oreo, Brownies which do I grab first?
YUMMY!!!
Everyone dug in and soon most of the goodies were drenched in chocolate and in our bellies.  Reganne decided to forgo the treats and tried sticking her mouth under the flow.  We quickly stopped her and everyone was done.

Now what do I do with the leftovers??? Any ideas??

No comments: