Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day


This year another holiday is sneaking up and my best laid plans were quickly sidetracked with kids activities.  The love preparations lasted right to the last minute possible.  Reganne decided she didn't want to wait for us to help her with her box.  She completed the whole thing after school and was grinning from ear to ear when I got home.  She made it just as she had planned.  Ryder refused the pink gift bag instead he demanded a smaller blue one.  There were minor squabbles over which valentines to use but eventually they worked it out.

We were ready for the big day....

Due to the late nights I forgot to set it out the surprises before bed.  Thank goodness the kids were moving slow this morning. 

SURPRISE!!!!!
A Heart Attach with chocolate and Disney Infinite Characters.

Discovery, Ryder was so excited breakfast was forgotten.

Valentine Center's Project.
Heart Glasses

The kids had a great day with lot's of treats, pink hearts, and gifts for their special valentine.  I asked Ryder if he would be my valentine.  He promptly replied NO!!! Dad is your Valentine.  I asked him again if he would be my little valentine.  Ok,  if you really want me to be.  He gave me a Heart Bouquet which I took to work for my desk and kisses & hugs to melt a mother's heart.

Town was packed to I missed most of my Valentine lunch with Dave.  We spent the evening watching Rylee's play with a quick dinner at McDonald's.  Not very romantic but no crowds.  We will try again after the crowds leave town.

No comments: