Thursday, November 21, 2013

Soccer Saturday x2

Lucky for us this week warmed up enough to enjoy the game.  The kids were ready to play.  The whistle blew and they were off.  
A few adults were watching the game and became concerned about #2 on the red team.  She was much too small to play in this division.  I have watched her play over the past 3 years and quickly stepped in to confirm she was the right age.  They looked at me strangely when I told them size doesn't necessarily match the age.  I could see the confusion on their faces.  I wanted to slap them upside the head, but I refrained. 
Where do we go?

Wow look at him?  Maybe we can try this as well.

They played there hearts out and I believe the score was tied, but you would need to ask the kids.  They keep better track.  We were on a dead run for Ryder's game.

No comments: