Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Another Parade.....


We were invited by Peach Days Parade to be part of their parade.  Lucky for me all we had to do was show up with the Hummer and walk or drive.  This should be easy except we had to leave by 7:15 am to get there in time and find our spot.  The kids weren't too happy to get up early and it wasn't a school day.

A different group for this one.
Who wants to hold the sign??
I was off sign duty and instead had driving duty.
Wait a minute this is way to small to be a Hummer.
Just as we were going to pull out of the driveway.  Dave ran out of the house yelling to STOP!!!!!
The back tire was flat.  Lucky for us we have a small fleet so we all piled into the van.
Not to bad for flexibility.
DANG!!! It really is official that I am a soccer mom.
Even the crowd was chanting my title.
This was one of the wider spots.  The crowds forced us down to one lane.  I was busy trying not to run over
the kids in front of me or the kids beside me.
Another view and a little smaller group.
This soccer mom was hot, tired, and hungry by the end of the parade route.  I wasn't the only one the kids were eager to be done.  Hopefully this will bring in a few more registrations to make our season a success.

No comments: