Sunday, November 11, 2012

Reganne's Baptism Day

Reganne has been waiting patiently for this day to come.  We were not allowed to ask her questions about her baptism it seemed to make her nervous.  It was finally time to head to the stake center.  She was ready to get the day started.  Her smile and excitement was catching it was going to be a great day.   

The candidates minus one. 
Naomi, Abbey, and Reganne
 This group was really large so we scored the chapel.
 Dad & Reganne
 Mom, Reganne, and Dad
Her turn came she was nervous but hid it well as she reached for Dave's hand.  Afterwards as she walked towards me I was reminded that she was as clean and free from sin as the first time the doctor handed her to me when she was born.  All I could do was hug her and tell her how much I loved her and that I was so proud of her.
 Lunch time...Nothing like a big sandwich, chips, and brownies.
 Playtime with the cousins.  As sick as he is we were glad for the surprise of having Nate there to share this day with Reganne.  It's not very often that your cousin who is a missionary gets to participate in your confirmation.  Our prayers are with him that they find out what is making him so sick so he can continue his mission.
 Oops we almost forgot a few presents to round out the day.

I love this smile and I hope she always remembers to choose the right so the Holy Ghost will guide her.

The smile and happiness radiated from her all day and continued today.  She is a very special girl and we are proud to be her parents.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Congratulations! Robyn turns 8 in January. My, how time flies!