Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Kitchen Skill...Vegetable Peeler

The kids have become fascinated by what I am doing in the kitchen. I am either starving them, killing them with what I cook, or they are just plain interested in learning. All three have become fascinated by the vegetable peeler. I only have one and I need to have three so each can have their own to use. The girls tried potatoes for hash browns. Ryder tried a cucumber for salad.


Check me out!

I can to do it!!!

I remember learning this particular skill, but I was much older before I could successfully peel a potatoe. My next shopping trip is going to include 3 peelers so they can practice this useful skill.

1 comment:

Susan said...

You are a good mom to let them help you. Robyn likes to help too. Sometimes that's a good thing and sometimes I just want to be left alone. :)