Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tis The Season: Christmas Day

The big day finally arrived!!! After waiting patiently as possible we had to wake everyone up at 6:45 with just enough time to see what Santa brought and get ready for church. The kids all decided that they wanted to see & play with the stuff Santa brought and go to church. Afterwards open presents and eat breakfast.



Wow!!! He did visit us and no socks or underwear in sight.



Reganne and Barbie Puppy Waterpark


Rylee and Zhu Zhu Pet Tracks



Ryder with new popcorn bucket and Leapster.



Time for church in new outfits.




Time to open presents.



We got what we wanted so bad...iTouches.



Ryder's new Christmas Blanket and Criss Cross Crash Race Track

The fun really began getting everything setup and running. I am not sure the Technology Fairy should have visited us this well. 2 iTouches, 1 Kindle Fire, and 1 Leapster Explorer. I could have had this much fun setting these up if I stayed at work. Oh well!!! The next trick I need to learn is getting them away from them to go to sleep. I guess it is Christmas and let them enjoy.



1 comment:

Susan said...

I had to laugh -- technology fairy. When I think of anyone having new technology I think of Dave. As for our family we are usually way behind. Need to get on the band wagon.