Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tis The Season: 2011 Cookie Party

Christmas vacation began and with it was our annual cookie party for all the friends at school, daycare, and church. This year Rylee wanted at least 30 invitations to hand out. Reganne not to be outdone requested the same amount. Ryder begged for a few. I wasn't ready for more than a couple of four year olds. I tried new things this year by letting the kids mix their own frosting into colors they wanted. Well it worked somewhat.


Yuck I have frosting on my hands what a mess.



Where can I hide my cookies so nobody steals them?


Reganne & Friends

The fuf chair to jump in.


The boys

Air hockey, basketball, pool...Which do we play first?


The girls

Operations, Candyland, and Shoots and Ladders.


Everyone was tired with smiles on their faces. The party was over for another year. My favorite part is watching the kids interact with each other and have fun.

100 cookies + 30 Kids = Priceless Memories!!

No comments: