Sunday, December 25, 2011

What's Wrong with Your Face?

During one of my many shopping trips this past couple weeks I came across Blue Popcorn. The girls love to make popcorn after school for their snack. After working with them and the microwave they have succeeding in making their own snack. I put the popcorn out for them to make and went back to work waiting for the phone call. They called me when they got home and they hung up. A couple of minutes passed and my phone rang again. Rylee was on the other end Mom, something's wrong with the popcorn. It must be bad. Why, I asked. It's blue, she replied. I started to laugh and quickly told her it was ok to eat.


What's wrong with your face?



Are you turning into a Smurf?


Who knew the blue butter would rub off when you ate it. Or rather licked the inside of the bag. It did come off in the shower. However, there is now evidence when she licks it clean.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Where did you find blue popcorn? Popcorn also is my girls' favorite snack.