Sunday, November 20, 2011

What did you say?

It has been a couple of weeks full of funny conversations and Dave & I asking "What did you say?


Look Mom, I'm a doctor. What did you say?

This was actually a flower hair clip that he clipped to his hair.

Reganne, what did you have for lunch?
I had chicken, nuggets, fries, and seaweed.
Seaweed??
Rylee, what did you have for lunch?
I had chicken nuggets, fries, and Kiwi.
Reganne did you try the Kiwi?
I licked it.
Did you eat it?
No, I licked it.
Did you like it?
It was ok.
Why didn't you eat it?
Because, I licked it instead.

Grandma can we have fish legs for lunch?
Ryder fish don't have legs.
Yes, they did we ate them.
When?
At Chuck a Rama.
We did?
Yes!
We ate shrimp.

I am sure there have been many more, but these are the latest. Kids say the craziest things.

No comments: