Thursday, November 24, 2011

I Am Decorating

Saturday is the time to pick up the house and especially the bedrooms. The kids finished after much procrastination and arguing. Rylee asked for tape. I went to investigate what she was doing. She posted a sign on her door to please sign in before entering. She taped the paper and pencil to the door.

The tape never seemed to reappear. I asked Rylee if she still had it? I don't know what the reply.

Ryder promptly told me it was on his desk. Why do you have it? I am decorating was his reply.



Here is his sign in sheet.

You have your choice of marker, crayon, pencil, and oops the last marker fell off.



If you missed that sign in. Here is another one with the added touch of pictures to color on.

I am thankful for creative kids, washable markers, and scotch tape comes off.

No comments: