Wednesday, June 22, 2011

IT Summer Party

The Annual IT Dept Summer Party @ Pine Valley was this weekend. It was great to get away from the heat and enjoy the fresh air, cooler temp, and visit without talking about work. Jim out did himself with too many activities and yummy food.


Yummy food with fresh fruit, BBQ hamburgers & hot dogs.



No pictures please!!



Then came the yummy treats snow cones and cotton candy.



This is as big as my head!




My turn, my turn I have my stick.



Each time a new batch was started the kids rushed over to try the new color. I ended up with a handful of cotton candy I wasn't supposed to eat or touch. I love this sweet treat and it proved to be to much and I snuck bites when they weren't looking.

It was a great party and the kids didn't want to go home. They didn't want to get up this morning for church. Everyone had sugar hangovers.

No comments: