Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Week In Review

This week was eventful so here is quick glance at some highlights.

Yesterday as I am sitting at the computer catching up on email, bills, and whatever else has found it's way to the desk. Rylee comes screaming in the house for me to bring toilet paper quick. All I could think of that Ryder was bleeding or worse pooped outside. I grabbed a handfull and ran out to the swingset. The sight I was greeted with Ryder standing there with his pants around his ankles and a big smile. He was watering the flowers. I had to stop myself from laughing since Rylee was looking at me in disgust. They were swinging when Ryder annouced he was going to water the flowers. Rylee told him that he couldn't because he didn't have a hose. He promptly replied that yes he did, dropped his pants, and started to pee. I knew this day was coming since Dave showed him how when we were camping.



Mother's Day last weekend was awesome the kids spoiled me with hugs, kisses, and things they had made for me. Dave gave me a cleaning lady to help me with the house. My dirty little secret is I hate cleaning my shower. No matter how much I scrub it never comes sparkling clean. So it has dropped down on my list of musts each week. Toilets rank a close second. Dave asked me if I would like someone to come in and help out. I shouted with joy. If she would deep clean the kitchen and bathrooms I would be in heaven. She did a walk through and no surprise she wrote on her bid that the master shower needed extra attention.


Cleaning day arrived and when I came home for lunch she was busy cleaning and quickly told me that it would take sometime before I could really see the difference. However, when I came home that night I was greeted by the sight of a sparkling shower. I haven't stopped smiling since. Too bad I don't have a before and after shots.

No comments: