Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

Turing 45 this year really was a fun birthday. All thanks to my three kids. They are so into celebrating birthdays, holidays, and everything in between. Reganne wanted to know if I was having a birthday party. I told her no. Why she asked is there a rule that parents didn't have parties. Before I could respond she promptly told me that I need to break that rule and have a party. So party we did just as a family. First came dinner of my choice at Texas Roadhouse which everyone loves. The girls were quick to tell the staff that it was my birthday and they wanted the saddle. I told them I was to big. They replied no you aren't that man over there sat on it. Afterwards it was home for presents and birthday brownies.



Please is it time for presents???



Reganne....bought one of my favorites chocolates.


Ryder had to help unwrap his... A smelly candle that he wanted to take to school for show and tell. Rylee bought me perfume in a pretty bottle. Dave gave me a silver ring very pretty.


Texas Roadhouse Birthday Saddle.


It was a great day with many well wishes from friends and family by phone calls and facebook. I really enjoyed my day. It's fun to celebrate, but I will keep it to once a year.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Happy birthday Lori!