Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Watch Me

All of my children have inherited my issues with riding a bike. I have never been really steady on a bike. I can ride and not fall off, but I never rode just for the fun of it. We bought Rylee & Reganne bikes, tricycles, scooters, and wiggle carts with the hope that they would love to play on them. No such luck they would rather walk than ride. Ryder on the other hand loves to play outside with all the bikes, tricycles, scooters, and wiggle carts. He is not content to ride just one.

The weather was so nice that he begged to go out and play. They all played outside and when I stepped out to see what they were up to. SURPRISE!!! Ryder was peddling and not pushing his bike. He was moving full steam ahead up and down the driveway.



The girls were shocked that I didn't know he could peddle. He has been doing this for weeks at daycare.
Maybe he will provide the challenge to his sisters to ride their bikes more.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Robyn has no desire to ride a bike. She will ride a scooter though. I like that because then we can go for walks without too much complaining.