Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Quiet Fall Week

This week was spent recovering from allergies that turn into sinus and ear infections. School was back in session after 5 days for Fall Break. A long with that came the homework and getting back into the swing of things. The hunt for Halloween costumes has started in preparation for Halloween Week that is right around the corner. Next week will be full of trick or treating, trunk or treating, parades, and parties.

Today in our Primary Program so let the fun and anxiety start. It was decided that I must stand on the bench so the pianist and kids in the back can see me. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't fall and break my neck or leg.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Yesterday was our primary program. Our chorister stood on the bench in the congregation so everyone could see her well -- except me, the pianist. To see her I had to crank my head which then made me loose my place. I sure hope I was on tempo.