Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Monkey Bars

Yeah!! We have finally started having better weather. Saturday was a girl day since Dave was gone. He went to the Rhino Rally that they is held each year in the area. He volunteers and gets to enjoy the day outside on his motorcycle and watching the race.

After a morning spent in the house while I work on my spring cleaning. We headed to the park to play. All week Rylee has been telling us about the new tricks she is learning on the monkey bars at school. I asked her if she would like to show me. Of course she said yes and so we were off to her school playground. For once she had the monkey bars to herself. She took advantage of it too.


The small Bar
Reganne posing
Upside down Rylee

Look at me


See Dad I can really do this!!!



This is not fair I can't reach the bar. Mom, Can you help me??? Yeah right I can't reach either.

Reganne & the slide. Her favorite until she found a spider on it.

Ryder just had to be right underneath her. He wanted to try, but couldn't figure out how to hold on. When we would lift him up. He looked at the bar and grinned. Rylee being the big sister tried to help him, but he just wasn't able to do it.
Our last stop was to our new park / splash pad across the street. It is going to be a wonderful place for the neighborhood kids to play. However, it is not finished yet. The playgrounds are in but the ground cover is not. We were the only ones there, but in 1/2 hour the park was full of kids. Then the landscaper drove by, he stopped, and turned on the sprinklers. The park cleared out. We look forward to playing in this park alot this summer.

No comments: