Sunday, March 8, 2009

March in like a Lion

We are hoping that it will be out like a lamb. The weather this week has been so unsettled. It turned cold again and the runny noses reappeared. I am beginning to suspect allergies with Reganne. I feel so bad when I look at her sore nose. She is constantly blowing and has a handful of tissues. Ryder's I believe is teething related. He constantly has his fingers in his mouth.

We have been doing a lot of reading. Rylee must reach 30 minutes each day for school. Primary they have challenged the kids to read the Book of Mormon by the end of the year. We were getting ready for family reading and we noticed Ryder had Rylee's book and he was turning the pages like he was reading. Now every time I turn around he seems to have a book in his hand. He won't let me read to him or look at the pictures with him. He wants to do it himself.


Dave had a Young Men's service Project on Saturday. When it warmed up a little bit we headed back to the schools play ground. Rylee wanted to show me her new tricks. She is getting really good at spinning and climbing. I am amazed at how flexible she is and how quickly she can climb around. She has played so much that she has a small blister on her hand. My favorite part is the big smile she has plastered on her face the whole time. Reganne running around climbing on everything. Ryder slept until it was time to leave. He woke up and was made he didn't want to leave.




No comments: