Sunday, February 1, 2009

January Blahs !!!

We are totally suffering from the January blahs!!! I can't wait for the warm weather and sunshine to appear so we can go outside to play in the evenings. Instead right now we are watching movies and tormenting each other.

I found that if I turn on some music the kids will get up and start dancing. The girls will spin and jump. Ryder is right behind them trying to get them to spin around with him. They discovered Ring Around The Rosie's and they all were laughing so hard. Rylee got tired of bending over dancing with Ryder. She picked him up and started twirling with him. He loved it. She was tired way before him.


Reganne wanted to get into the action as well. She couldn't wait to dance for me, but I took to long taking the other pictures. I turned around and she was right there saying cheese. This was to cute too pass up.

I sure hope that February brings better weather and fun things to do.

No comments: