Sunday, February 8, 2009

Finally February

Finally February is here and it is starting to warm up. Or so we thought the cold, windy, drizzly weather from December reappeared this week. One of our fun places to visit is the Washington Rec Center. We decided to join this year and hopefully have a year full of family fun. The kids were so excited with the possibility of going swimming. They brought the swim goggles to me. I set them down and the next thing I turn around there is Ryder behind me struggling to put them on. I put them on him and was rewarded with this awesome smile.


Getting ready for bed. Reganne couldn't get her jammies on they were stuck. She got her ponytail stuck in the armhole and couldn't figure out what the problem was. When we tried to show her how to fix it she cried. I think somebody needs to get some sleep.

Ring A Around The Rosies is the new game to play. Who lasts the longest?? Reganne. She then gets upset with the others when they won't play.
Wii & Wii Fit are the games to play. They were trying to play the Disney Princess Game by themselves. They did pretty well. When they would have problems they would yell Mom!!! I would then yell Dad!!! I am so helpless when it comes to playing games. I can do Wii Fit and love the work out it gives me. I do this early in the morning before anyone wakes up and wants to play.

As I turned around from taking the girls picture. There was Ryder behind me. I told him to say Cheese and he wrinkled up his nose and gave me this big grin. To cute to miss. For the next five minutes he followed me around laughing and smiling when I would say Cheese.
His new words this week are Nose, Eye, Dog, Down.
He took his bottle (nothing in it) out of his crib on Friday and we couldn't find it for bedtime. Of course he cried for about 5 minutes until he fell asleep. I was frantically searching the house knowing we were in for a long night without it. I had told him earlier that he needed to throw it away since it was out of his bed or put it back. So I tried the garbage can. Surprise it was sitting right there. He minds really well right now and follows simple instructions pretty good. I am going to enjoy this since I know it won't last.

2 comments:

Susan said...

My girls (and Jeff) like to play Mario Kart on the Wii. I think that's their favorite game. Another game the girls like (but I think is SILLY) is Raymonds Raving Rabbids. They loved playing the game when we rented it from Hollywood Video.

Susan said...

Oh, I'm like you -- I rarely play games on the Wii. If the girls need help, they need to ask their dad. :)