Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Break

It was Fall Break / UEA / Deer Hunt weekend. This meant no school Thursday and Friday. We did alot of fun things, but I forgot the camera every time. We went to Payson for Jason & Camille's Wedding on Thursday. They were married in the Provo Temple and the kids played with the cousins outside by the water fountain and flowers. Everyone had a great time. We wish we could have stayed longer. However, the flights were awful so we left later that same day for home.

Friday's adventure was a picnic at Hidden Valley Park. To bad everyone else had the same idea. The park was packed with kids everywhere. We came home and brought out our bounce house to play in the backyard. Ryder would not go anywere near it.

Saturday we went swimming at the Washington County Rec Center. We were surprised it wasn't packed as well. The kids had fun and everyone was worn out. The funny moment was changing afterwards for dinner. I had asked the girls to bring me their clothes. Reganne forgot panties and so all she had was a dress she wore over the top of her swimsuit. She wasn't concerned and when I asked her why she had no panties. Her quick response was I told you Mom that I didn't want to bring them. I quickly remembered the spare pair in the diaper bag. I will learn, someday.

We were trying to get pictures of Ryder's new shoes. He wouldn't stay put, Rylee loves to poise, and Reganne wants to take the picture.


Finally, a picture of his new shoes. He walks like Frankenstein, maybe that is what he should be for Halloween? They come off faster than I can put them on since they are a little big.


Reganne has been my super duper helper this week. She loves to help me with whatever I am doing. She was helping clean the house and pick up the toys.


Someone has a sweet tooth or should we say 7 of them. Ryder loves chocolate. This mess was made by a chocolate covered doughnut and so far he had only ate half. Imagine the mess from the whole one. Bathtime last night I was still find chocolate on him.

No comments: