Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer is Winding Down.......

The summer is not officially over, but summer play time is coming to an end for us. This was our final week of play before school starts. We tried to fit a lot in and are worn out now. The great news of the week is gas finally fell below $4.00 and as of Friday some stations were at $3.97. It seems silly to get excited about that, but what a summer to remember our high here in St. George was $4.39. We went to the Biggs Family Reunion in Santaquin yesterday. The kids had so much fun getting to know new cousins and play in a new park with new things to see and do.

Ryder discovered his bottle this week sitting on the table. He quickly pulled himself up and started drinking it. He forgot he still had to sit back down. So this is were I found him standing and drinking as fast as he could. After this picture I sat him back down with the bottle still attached. He looked up and gave me a big smile. I could hear him say "Thanks Mom"
Ryder and Grandma "Mawca" at the Reunion.
Brylee & Bailey blowing bubbles...who could blow the biggest....
Dave, Holland, and Janelle
Krisanne, Ryder, Kassidy
There was a raffle during the reunion and Reganne wanted the bubble gum. She loves it!!!!! Uncle Ernst found a $5 dollar bill I accidentally dropped and quickly bought Reganne all the tickets should could want. She quickly put over half in the bubble gum cup. She told everyone that it was going to be hers. The name they read was Baileys. Bailey guickly gave to Reganne and told her she won. She was so excited and asked everyone if they wanted gum. She loved to share. She also won jewelry and perfume. Needless to say we hoped that the gum would not make it through security at the airport. SURPRISE!!!!! it was individually wrapped so no problem. Now, I have the problem all that bubble gum and what to do with it. I think it is going to day care to be shared with all her friends.
Aunt Joan, Uncle Bob, and Uncle Stanley
Jason & Camielle, newly engaged. The wedding date has been set to October 17th. Could those smiles get any bigger??

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh how fun! I wish I could see all you guys. I feel so far away in California. You can come visit us anytime!

The Biggs said...

I would just like to comment on what a bad shot of me you have posted on here! We should have done a do-over and told me to smile or something!