Sunday, August 17, 2008

New School Year

The new school year started this week. Even though it still feels like summer and its still hot like summer. Rylee started First Grade on Tuesday. Her teacher is Mrs Torgerson and she has 19 kids in her class. After her first day I asked her how she like school? She said it is awesome!!! Hot Lunch was the best food she has ever ate. Besides yours Mom. She is amazed that she has 3 recesses each day. She is starting out really good the papers she has brought home all have A's or 100 percent. She is really proud of those and won't let me throw them away.

She was so excited to see her friends and play again with them each day. She is so tired when she gets home and starving. That she needs food right now or she will die. When bed time comes she is now the first one asleep and the last one to get up. This is going to be a fun year to watch her grow up.

Rylee and her backpack. Today it was way to heavy to carry with all of the school supplies.
Reganne also had to have her picture. She doesn't understand why she can't go to school with Rylee. She tells me that she is 6 and where is her class.
All three kids are starting to rough house together. Ryder loves being in the middle of it. I just missed with this picture him throwing himself at them. They all were laughing. When I tried to get this picture they all stopped and looked at me. Then it was over. Picture moments can be ruined by the camera.
The fun has begun. Ryder is all over the place. Today he decided to climb under the table and play with our feet. I could hear him but couldn't see him. When I looked under the table there he was smiling back at me. After this he couldn't figure out how to get back out. Luckily he is still small enough that he doesn't bump his head. He has enough bumps and bruises. He knees and feet I think have changed colors to black. I decided that my floors aren't as clean as they should be by looking at him. He is all boy!!!!!

No comments: