Sunday, July 2, 2023

Here Is The Story

Am I the only one that see a picture with a small caption and wonder what the true story is behind it. I maybe that only crazy person. I'm still going to share the story behind the picture.

Reganne & Indy
They have a love hate relationship since Indy peed on her bed.
We were headed outside for a bathroom break at lunch time.
Swinging her up and down on the stairs. No barking or growling could be heard.

Playing Lion King
Indy loves playing rough so it was a perfect match.
I sent these pictures to Rylee who promptly replied "Don't hurt her"

Thrift store finds
It's still chilly or rather cold in the office.
I love the jackets I see other's wearing.
These were the perfect match and they are in my size.
Bonus..the girls gave me thumbs up.

Posted on Facebook
Does it stay or donate it?
The consensus is keep!!
I bought this for Hawaii in 1990. I love it!!
The kids not so much over the years. Now they claim to love it.
It is staying in the vacation rotation.

Staff Meeting
Easter announcement taped under various chairs.
Lucky me!! $10 Plus a little weird toy to make noise when shaking the egg.
I love the crazy ideas that they come up with. It gives
you something to look forward to at 7:30 a.m. every other Tuesday.

I am definitely collecting more crazy stories and pictures  that deserve a closer look. It's now time to get packed and ready for our trip to Memphis.

No comments: